Nominations for the 2022 SASEE Awards are now open!
Nomination forms should be completed and submitted by February 14, 2022
To nominate a candidate, click the following link – PRIMARY NOMINATION
SASEE Nomination Categories
- Educator – teacher, administrator, or instructional assistant at a school within the city of Lake Oswego
- Student – attends school within the city of Lake Oswego
- Citizen – demonstrates support of educational excellence within the city of Lake Oswego
Pay-it Forward Awards
- Educator recipients of the SASEE Award will receive $1,000 to be donated to their school or Service Above Self activity.
- Student recipients of the SASEE Award will receive $1,000 to be donated to their school or Service Above Self activity.
- Citizen recipients of the SASEE Award are honored by having a $3,000 college scholarship awarded in their name to a deserving high school senior.
The Nominee, through his, her or their project, activity or service should demonstrate “Service Above Self” in the following areas:
- Shows initiative and demonstrates selfless conduct toward others
- Inspires others to improve, grow and/or attain educational excellence
- Builds a strong sense of confidence, competence and/or community awareness in others
- Generates measurable impacts that leave a positive legacy
- Steady, long-standing, and active participation in community and school related activities
- The project, activity or service for which individuals are nominated must be affiliated with public or private schools within City of Lake Oswego boundaries.
- Nominees for the Citizen or Educator/ Instructional Assistant awards may reside outside of Lake Oswego boundaries.
- Student nominees may reside outside of Lake Oswego but must attend school within Lake Oswego boundaries.
- Previous nominees or finalists are eligible. Previous SASEE Award recipients are not eligible. (Click here to view past recipients.)
- Pre-school programs and home school programs are not currently eligible for SASEE awards.